Friday, September 11, 2009

Rumparooz

My rumparooz arrived the other day and I've loved them so far. The fleece lining is extra soft fleecy, and the poo just seemed to rinse right off. I can't believe how much better quality the materials are compared to my coolababys. The PUL lining is clearly made for more heavy duty action, and the material stretches much easier. There are more fit options as well, with four lengthwise settings as opposed to three. The fit is a little bulkier, but worth it for those extra inner gussets. I appreciate the choices in absorbency the 6*R system gives. Right now I'm stuffing the pocket with the tabs closed for extra protection in the front, then folding the smaller insert over and laying it in the diaper when I want extra coverage. No leaks all night last night. I did write and ask for more specific washing instructions and was interested to learn that baking soda is the only additive they won't honor the guarantee with. No more baking soda then I guess!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh I was looking for a new place to find about cloth diapering and I was so excited when I found your blog! TBT (truth be told)I could never cloth diaper or have a baby becuz cleaning up someone elzes poop is not on my to do list. I luve u tho and I admire your stregnth that you recieved from your pioneer ancestorz, oh yeah you are a CONVERT. (frownsmile) Can you tell what blog I have been reading???

    ReplyDelete